Getting organized can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Time and time again, my clients have told me how they want to be more organized, but that they don’t even know where to begin. For those who do actually find a starting point, their plan and intentions quickly become unraveled in the day to day hustle and bustle of life.
Chances are if you are reading this, you can relate. You already feel overwhelmed as it is trying to keep up with life’s demands, and every time you try to get your home organized, you fall short and feel frustrated, even inadequate. You don’t have to feel that way, and you can have the organized home that your heart desires!
I have put together a step by step plan that is easy to accomplish and is nowhere near overwhelming. When you learn to cook a new meal, you use recipes as a step by step guide. That is exactly what I am offering you here, a step by step ‘recipe’ for getting organized in your living room, and staying that way – I promise it isn’t as difficult as you may think!
Here is just a sneak peak of what you will get in my secret ‘recipe’ for organizational success in your living room –
- A step by step guide on what tasks to complete, and when in the process you should complete them.
- A sectional approach that avoids feelings of being overwhelmed, and promotes feelings of accomplishment.
- A List of what you will need – no more buying organizational tools that you don’t really need – save money!
- Time estimate of how long you should plan to spend on each task, so that you can fit organizing into your busy schedule.
- A maintenance plan that is doable. No more going in and out of being organized – stop the cycle!
It’s time to say goodbye to chaos – get your plan now, there is no need to go another moment feeling overwhelmed. Let’s get you going on the path to a clutter free, organized life now!