Are you ready for the New Year? More importantly is your business ready? Now is the time to organize your business, update files and put in place systems and processes (or update the ones you have already). In this week’s #TechChat I go over what I do at the end of the year and give you some great pointers on what you can be doing too.
Some great end of year things to do are:
- Reflect on what went well in business, what didn’t go well, and what can be better next year.
- Purge through your files (Digital and Physical)
- Create file folders for the upcoming year.
- Prepare for tax filings.
- Purge your email list, emails and social media accounts.
- Setup your content or plan your content for the next quarter.
- Fill out your planner or calendar with all the events and items you know about already for the upcoming year.
- Declutter your office!
- Catch up on any training videos or programs that you have bought this year. (hint, hint – pick up the Get Automated 2017 replay!)
- Donate or get rid of equipment you don’t need.
- Automate a area of your business.
As you can see there are many things you can do and be doing before the end of the year. Don’t let the next year catch you off guard.
Mentioned In This Video:
- Get Automated 2017 Webinar Replay – http://www.organizingguru.com/getautomated
- The Digitally You with Samantha Facebook Group – http://bit.ly/DigitallyYou
#TechChat’s are weekly trainings in the Digitally You with Samantha Facebook Community designed to help entrepreneurs & small business owners learn new ways to be productive in business, how to use the latest apps and organization tips.
Pomodoro Cheat Sheet
Use my cheat sheet to keep on track and focused!
Get control of your time and tackle those all important tasks that seem to get buried in procrastination and overwhelm.