I am back! Let’s get this party train rolling. This week I talk about how to avoid app overwhelm and finding what works best for you. Listen in!
With so many apps out there how do you know where to start? What’s the best for you? Here are some quick tips to help you overcome app overwhelm.
- Pick 3 or 4 apps to start.
- Learn how to use throroughly. You can take a live class, read, or go to Youtube. Trial and error has also been of great help to me when learning new things.
- 30 days please! Tak 30 days to try out the app. This gives you plenty of time to see how it works in your life and business.
- Re-evaluate. After your 30 days it is time to evaluate what is working and what is not working. If you find that the app is not for you or you didn’t like it then delete it. Don’t just let it sit and linger on your phone or tablet. If you have found that it works for you and you like it then keep it and don’t go looking any futher.
- Stay focused! Avoid the “bright shiny object” syndrome. If you have found an app that works for you then stick with it. Don’t go looking for better, because there is always better out there. If someone mentions some new app, make note of it, but don’t go rush to download it and try it out. Stick with what is working for you.
- Bonus Tip: Group your apps into catergories. For example: Business, Spiritual, Reading, Email, Finance. You get the picture. Also you want to keep your most used and important apps on the front screen of your phone or tablet.