It’s that time of year again and you may be wondering what to get your family and friends for Christmas or whatever holiday you may celebrate. Well I have you covered. I have found a few organizing products that would make great gifts. Also I have rounded up some of the best gift guides that I have found so that you will be able to get your shopping done early and have some ideas of what to get. So let’s get into it.
- Organizables – On sale for $9.95. It has 5 hanging clothing organizers. It has a place for socks and accessories. Each day of the week and blue and pink for boy or girl. And you can personalize it with your child’s name.
- Roxsee Jewelry Hanger – This is on sale for $15.95. This would make a great gift for any teen girl. It comes in two colors: Pink or Black. There is plenty of room for rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings. It can easily hold up to 100 pieces of jewelry.
- Jewelry & Accessory Center – And ladies we have not left you out. This great organizing and accessory center holds not only jewelry but your scarves and head bands too. It is on sale for $64.95 It is available in a purple frame. (the black frame is sold out.) You can easily hang this on a wall in your closet or behind a door. Nice compact design.
- Game Savers – The ever popular game savers. These come in 3 different styles to hold your games. This one is on sale for $13.95.
- Glass Bottle with Sleeve from Get Organized – On sale for $22.98. This allows you to not mess around with those plastic, may have BPA bottles.
- Photobooks from Mixbook make great gifts. You can Save up to 50% at Mixbook right now!
And don’t forget these stocking stuffers:
And now for a round up of some of the best gift guides for 2012.
Round Up of the Best Holiday Gift Guides of 2012
- Cool Mom Tech Holiday Gift Guide
- Life Hacker Gift Guides – and for organization specifically click here.
- Unclutterer – and for software here.