Today is National Techies Day. In honor of this I wanted to share with you some of my favorite Pinterest pins this week.
My Favorite Pinterest Pins For Techies Day
- A cute baby quilt for the techie baby. Can be found at www.24blocks.com
- If you are an ultra techie you will want to pick up this jewelry set. www.funpremium.com
- I love the design of this old looking book on the outside and tech gadget holder on the inside. www.designssponge.com
- Don’t those cute cups just beg you to have tea or coffee with your iPad? www.thisisnthappiness.com
- This is literally my household! Everyone is on a gadget.
- This place can monogram anything for your tech gadgets. www.thepreppytechie.com
- I feel like this when I am trying to explain something to my mom. Caption “No, Grandma, Listen, Double-Click The Chrome Icon.”
- Now this is the coat to beat all coats. You will surely feel like a femme fatale when you put on this trench that hides all of your tech goodies. www.thinkgeek.com
- This is funny and all too true. Caption “Father, I have sinned.” and the Father says “I already know.” looking at the guy’s Facebook account in the confessional.
If you would like to see these pins up-close and personal just head on over to my Pinterest board and take a look. And while you are there you might as well follow me too. I have a lot of interesting things.
Until next time…