It’s that time of year again and you may be wondering what to get your family and friends for Christmas or whatever holiday you may celebrate. Well I have you covered. I have found a few organizing products that would make great gifts. Also I have rounded up some of the best gift guides that I have found so that you will be able to get your shopping done early and have some ideas of what to get. So let’s get into it.
- Organizables – On sale for $9.95. It has 5 hanging clothing organizers. It has a place for socks and accessories. Each day of the week and blue and pink for boy or girl. And you can personalize it with your child’s name.
- Roxsee Jewelry Hanger – This is on sale for $15.95. This would make a great gift for any teen girl. It comes in two colors: Pink or Black. There is plenty of room for rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings. It can easily hold up to 100 pieces of jewelry.
- Jewelry & Accessory Center – And ladies we have not left you out. This great organizing and accessory center holds not only jewelry but your scarves and head bands too. It is on sale for $64.95 It is available in a purple frame. (the black frame is sold out.) You can easily hang this on a wall in your closet or behind a door. Nice compact design.
- Game Savers – The ever popular game savers. These come in 3 different styles to hold your games. This one is on sale for $13.95.
- Glass Bottle with Sleeve from Get Organized – On sale for $22.98. This allows you to not mess around with those plastic, may have BPA bottles.
- Photobooks from Mixbook make great gifts. You can Save up to 50% at Mixbook right now!
Glass Bottle with Sleeve
And don’t forget these stocking stuffers:
And now for a round up of some of the best gift guides for 2012.
Round Up of the Best Holiday Gift Guides of 2012
You can also head over to Blissfully Domestic to check out the Holiday Guide I did last year. There are still some great suggestions on there. Until next time…
As you may know I write for Blissfully Domestic. Well this Summer they are having a Summer Fun Photo Challenge for anyone who wants to join. So guess what? I joined!
Each week for the entire Summer there will be a theme. This weeks theme is water. So I took some awesome photos at the Nashville Zoo and posted them to my Tumblr blog, which you should be following by the way ;-). I have two so you should follow both. The link to my organized theme one is in the sidebar.
You can see my first entry for the challenge on my Tumblr page here. And while you are there follow me there too. I really do have a lot to say.
Anyway, if you would like to join the challenge head on over to Blissfully Domestic and link up. It’s that easy! Here is a run down of what each weeks theme will be. Enjoy!
June 15, Week 1 = Water
June 22, Week 2 = Technology
June 29, Week 3 = Fun/Playtime
July 6, Week 4 = Light
July 13, Week 5 = Family/Home
July 20, Week 6 = Money
July 27, Week 7 = Travel
August 3, Week 8 = Friendship/Love
August 10, Week 9 = Food
August 17, Week 10 = Learning
Need help organizing your pantry? Check out my guest post on Blissfully Domestic for 8 tips on organizing your pantry.
2012 is a few days away. Don’t just set the same old goals like lose weight, etc. Set some goals for getting organized. Not just generic goals but actual goals that are specific and measurable. My guest post on Blissfully Domestic will give you ideas on how to get started and help you start 2012 with a bang! Head on over there now and let me know your organizational goals for 2012 in the comments.
Organizational Goals for the Coming Year