Your Technology & Automation Resources
Here you will find products and services that we know, love and recommend. If you want to use what the pros use then this is the place to find it. Check back often as we will be adding more things as we come across them. Scroll all the way down for different categories.
Give the gift of Automation – eGift Cards by Samantha Pointer Enterprises
Cloud-Hybrid Solution for Business:
Paper Filing at It’s Best – Now Featuring An All New Business File Setup:
Computer Organizing/Cloud Organizing/Photo Storage Solutions
- SafelyFiled – Storing your important papers just got easier with SafelyFiled. Use promo code: ORGGURU to save $6!
- Livedrive.com – Get your FREE 14 day trial now!
- Securely protect your files in the Cloud with Mozy. 2GB Free!!!
- iDrive – Cloud backup
- Crash Plan – Online Data Backup
- Hiveminder – Collaborative Todo Lists
- BackBlaze – Cloud backup and external drive.
- Dropbox – Cloud backup
- http://thescramble.com/ (Online Dinner Planning)
- Picture Keeper – for securely storing your photos.
Thinkific – Get Thinkific now!
WordPress – Make sure that you use the self-hosted option. Not the WordPress.com, but the WordPress.org. Make sure you secure hosting through a hosting provider and a domain name. Then download WordPress and install to your server. Most hosting companies have the WordPress Installer built in so you can get started easier and faster.
Squarespace – https://www.squarespace.com/
NameCheap – Get your domain name here!
Evernote – Get Evernote!
Wix – http://www.wix.com/
Social Media Automation:
Hubspot Blog Topic Generator – http://www.hubspot.com/blog-topic-generator
Google Keyword Research – https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner
Google Trends – https://www.google.com/trends/
Small Business Tools
I used Freshbooks for my web design company and I loved it! It makes taking payments and billing super easy and painless. The app for my phone really helps me to collect payments and invoice when I am out and about. Check it out below.
- Freecycle – A great place to get items for free and to get rid of your items.
- The Stuff Stop – A FREE nationwide community resource website that provides information to match up your unwanted stuff with local charities, ministries and companies that connect it with people in need.
- Quill – Ink/Toner Recycling Program
Getting Off Mailing Lists and Such
- OptOutPreScreen – Opt out of credit card offers.
- Do Not Call
- 41 Pounds
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to continue to offer you lots of free stuff. 🙂 Thank you, in advance for your support!