Your Organizing & Tech Automation Resources
Here you will find products and services that we know, love and recommend. If you want to use what the pros use then this is the place to find it. Check back often as we will be adding more things as we come across them. Scroll all the way down for different categories.
Give the gift of Automation & Digital Organization – eGift Cards by Samantha Pointer Enterprises
Cloud-Hybrid Solution for Business:
Paper Filing at It’s Best – Now Featuring An All New Business File Setup:
Computer Organizing/Cloud Organizing/Photo Storage Solutions
- Get It Together! – We provide tech organizing services. Schedule your call today to learn more!
- MobilLogic – Get IT Together! now provides organizing for businesses with MobilLogic. Learn more about how we can get you started here.
- SafelyFiled – Storing your important papers just got easier with SafelyFiled. Let Get IT Together! help you get setup. Use promo code: ORGGURU to save $6!
- Livedrive.com – This is the service that I have been personally using since 2007 at least. I have never had any trouble with backing up/restoring and accessing my files with them. Get your FREE 14 day trial now!
- Securely protect your files in the Cloud with Mozy. 2GB Free!!!
- iDrive – Cloud backup
- Crash Plan – Online Data Backup
- Hiveminder – Collaborative Todo Lists
- BackBlaze – Cloud backup and external drive.
- Dropbox – Cloud backup
- http://thescramble.com/ (Online Dinner Planning)
- Picture Keeper – for securely storing your photos.
Thinkific – Get Thinkific now!
WordPress – Make sure that you use the self-hosted option. Not the WordPress.com, but the WordPress.org. Make sure you secure hosting through a hosting provider and a domain name. Then download WordPress and install to your server. Most hosting companies have the WordPress Installer built in so you can get started easier and faster.
Squarespace – https://www.squarespace.com/
NameCheap – Get your domain name here!
Evernote – Get Evernote!
Wix – http://www.wix.com/
Social Media Automation:
Hubspot Blog Topic Generator – http://www.hubspot.com/blog-topic-generator
Google Keyword Research – https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner
Google Trends – https://www.google.com/trends/
Small Business Tools
I use Freshbooks for my web design company and I love it! It makes taking payments and billing super easy and painless. The app for my phone really helps me to collect payments and invoice when I am out and about. Check it out below.
Cool Organizing Products We Recommend
Are you a list maker? Do you have tons of sticky notes everywhere with little notes of things you need or things you need to keep track of? If this sounds like you need to head on over to ListPlanIt. ListPlanIt has Hundreds of Lists to Put Your World in Order. I personally use their Business Planner and the Productivity Planner. To see what all they have click the photo below.
Identa Labels are my pick for cool organizing product. These labels are awesome. You can find them at the Dollar General store or online at www.identa-labels.com.
These labels will help you to identify what is in those mystery bins that are stacked up in the basement or attic. They have so many cool uses and can be used anywhere. You can click the link below to check them out.
Reusable Label Holders
Help for Hoarders and Chronically Disorganized
- Susan Gardner of Clearing the Way Home has a great support group called “Buried In Treasures”. Find out more here.
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization
- Freecycle – A great place to get items for free and to get rid of your items.
- The Stuff Stop – A FREE nationwide community resource website that provides information to match up your unwanted stuff with local charities, ministries and companies that connect it with people in need.
- Quill – Ink/Toner Recycling Program
- Nike – Reuse A Shoe Program
Getting Off Mailing Lists and Such
- OptOutPreScreen – Opt out of credit card offers.
- Do Not Call
- 41 Pounds
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to continue to offer you lots of free stuff. 🙂 Thank you, in advance for your support!