You may have heard the saying, “the money is in the list”. Almost all business gurus will tell you the first step in building a successful business is building an email list of potential clients and customers. Oftentimes this is easier said than done.
Enter Thrive Leads.
The Thrive Leads plugin from Thrive Suite helps to make the process a little easier. With Thrive Leads you can create beautiful opt-ins, collect customer names and emails on your website, and place the opt-ins anywhere you want on your website. What makes Thrive Leads different from other lead generation WordPress plugins available is that Thrive Leads offers much more than just pretty opt-in forms.
Thrive Leads allows you to test different forms using A/B testing. This means you can test multiple opt-ins to see which one works best. The forms integrate with your favorite mailing list programs and you can track conversion rates. Once you know which opt-in form converts the best, your subscription rate should increase which should also increase your number of sales.
Another benefit of Thrive Leads is the ability to target your opt-in forms to only display on certain pages or posts. For instance, if you have a freebie that goes with a blog post, you can display a specific opt-in form only on that one blog post. Then that opt-in process will ultimately give the customer your freebie. This allows you to have multiple opt-ins with different incentives to capture more emails and potential customers.
I’ve been using it in my business for the last 2 1/2 years and it makes building my list so much easier.
Now that you know why you should be using this plugin let’s talk about what options you have for building an opt-in form with Thrive Leads. With Thrive Leads you have 10 different options that come standard. The different types of opt-ins that you can easily build are:
- ThriveBox – ThriveBox is a popup with an unblockable overlay. This opt-in is shown above your content and requires customer interaction before continuing on your website. It is very attention-grabbing but can frustrate some customers.
- Sticky Ribbon – The Sticky Ribbon is a form that is displayed at a top of the website and stays there even as the customer scrolls down the page so that it is always visible.
- In-Line Forms – The in-line form can be inserted in your content, posts, or pages, or wherever you like with a shortcode. If you prefer to display it at the bottom of posts, you have the option to automatically display it there.
- 2-Step Opt-In Form – Similar to the ThriveBox, the 2-Step Opt-in Form requires the customer to click a button or link before the popup is displayed with the opt-in form.
- Slide-In Form – The slide-in form is another attention-grabber in that it will automatically slide into view from a corner. It’s a little less intrusive than the ThriveBox popup.
- Opt-in Widget – With the opt-in widget you can add any opt-in form to your WordPress sidebar or widget area.
- Screen Filler Overlay – When a customer views your website, the screen filler opt-in will immediately cover your site so the customer can not ignore the opt-in form. They can either complete the opt-in by entering their information or close the overlay to continue onto the website.
- Content Lock – Content Lock allows you to hide content behind an opt-in form. The customer will only get access to that content by completing the opt-in form.
- Scroll Mat – Scroll mat is similar to the Screen Filler Overlay, expect that it slides in from the top of the page and pushes your content down the page instead of completely covering the content. The user will be able to scroll down to see your content.
- Multiple Choice Forms – With this type of opt-in you can ask your customers questions before they opt-in. Pro tip: This is a great way to segment your list!
As you can see, Thrive Leads allows you to create any type of opt-in form you might need for your business. Don’t let the options overwhelm you. Thrive Leads is simple to use and has hundreds of pre-made templates you can choose from.
If you want to increase your email subscriber numbers, Thrive Leads can help. You can get Thrive Leads as part of the entire Thrive Suite membership by clicking here.