Meet Samantha Pointer Foxx
I help business coaches, consultants, and entrepreneurs automate the tedious tasks in your business to save time and increase profit.
If you desire to automate business processes and tasks, free up time to enjoy life, and master the technology then I can definitely help you.
I am a specialist in automation and digital organizing and my accomplishments include:
- BS/E-Business from University of Phoenix
- Self-taught web designer, webmaster and copywriter
- Social Media Masters Trained
- Spent 10 years working in financial Fortune 500 Companies
- Worked in Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable, and Payroll
- Worked as an Administrative Assistant
- Have 21 years of experience running my own business
- Been in the professional organizing industry for over 20 years
- Been in the web design/ tech industry for over 10 years (Founded Pointer’s Vine Web Design)
- Founder & Instructor of Sam’s Tech Academy
Awards, Titles, and Designations:
- Business Woman of the Year 2008
- Fast Trac Alumni
- Licensed Health and Life Insurance Producer
- President of National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO) Nashville Chapter
- Served as Chair of NAPO Technology SIG
- Served as Chair of NAPO Website Committee
- Served as Director of Technology and Communication, Vice-President, & Secretary for NAPO Nashville Chapter
- Department head of the Projectionists at my church.
- Department head of the computer department in the youth group at my church.
What Qualifies Me To Help You?:
- I have 21 years of experience running a business and setting up business processes for my own company.
- I have helped hundreds of coaches and consultants to implement automated technology in their business.
- I have worked with a local University to streamline their website.
- Tech is my JAM! It’s what I do and what I love.
Fun Facts About Me:
- I’m a sports fanatic! I really love Football, especially college.
- I watch ESPN more than any other station.
- If money were no object I would be a sports reporter.
- I love history and watching the history channel.
- I am a foodie.
- I have 2 daughters.
- Wife to an AWESOME God fearing husband.
- I love research!
- I’ve been on the TV show Hoarder’s (not as a client, but helping declutter a home office and computer 😂).
When you want to automate the tedious tasks in your business to save time and increase profit, don’t mess around with anyone but the best at automation and digital organizing.
I can definitely help you automate business processes and tasks, free up time to enjoy life, and master the technology!