Meet Samantha Pointer Foxx, CASP™
I help small business owners, with employees and/or contracted team members, strategize, implement and maintain automated marketing and sales systems to save time and increase profit.
If you desire to automate your marketing and sales systems, free up time to enjoy life and your business then I can definitely help you.
I am a Certified Automation Service Provider™ and my accomplishments include:
- BS/E-Business from University of Phoenix
- Certified Automation Service Provider™ through Automation Bridge
- Self-taught web designer
- Social Media Masters Trained
- Automation and Digital Marketing
- Spent 10 years working in financial Fortune 500 Companies
- Worked in Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable, and Payroll
- Worked as an Administrative Assistant
- Have 21 years of experience running my own business
- Was in the professional organizing industry for over 20 years
- Been in the web design/ tech industry for over 10 years (Founded Pointer's Vine Web Design)
- Founder & Instructor of Sam's Tech Academy
Awards, Titles, and Designations:
- Certified Automation Service Provider™
- Business Woman of the Year – 2008
- Fast Trac Alumni
- President of National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO) Nashville Chapter
- Served as Chair of NAPO Technology SIG
- Served as Chair of NAPO Website Committee
- Served as Director of Technology and Communication, Vice-President, & Secretary for NAPO Nashville Chapter
- Department head of the Projectionists at my church.
- Department head of the computer department in the youth group at my church.
What Qualifies Me To Help You?:
- I have 22+ years of experience running a business and setting up business processes and automation for my own company.
- I have helped hundreds of small business owners to implement automated technology in their business.
- I have personally been trained by the founder of Automation Bridge, Chris L. Davis, on his proprietary framework to quickly scale businesses with automated systems.
- And did I mention that I'm certified 😉
- Tech is my JAM! It's what I do and what I love.
Fun Facts About Me:
- I'm a sports fanatic! I really love Football, especially college.
- I watch ESPN more than any other station.
- If money were no object I would be a sports reporter.
- I love history and watching the history channel.
- I am a foodie.
- I have 2 daughters.
- Wife to an AWESOME God-fearing husband.
- I love research!
- I've been on the TV show Hoarder's (not as a client, but helping declutter a home office and computer ” />).
When you want to automate the tedious tasks in your business to save time and increase profit, don't mess around with anyone but the best at automated systems.
I can definitely help you automate your marketing and sales systems with a solid proven strategy!
Schedule your no-obligation call today!