What is ThriveCart?
ThriveCart is an online shopping cart platform that helps you build high-converting shopping cart pages, funnels, courses, affiliate pages and much more. If you have ever wanted a way to have a stand-alone shopping cart that your business can use regardless of if you have a website or not then look no further.
Who should use ThriveCart?
My Top 5 Reasons for Using ThriveCart?
- Stand alone solution. I can't tell you how many times I have had clients who couldn't use certain shopping carts because it was for either WordPress only or they had a site that was hosted by a provider that didn't have open integrations. With ThriveCart, because it is online and you can embed it on any site or create links if you don't have a site, or use them to host your landing page it is win-win.
- Digital and Physical products. With ThriveCart, you can sell digital products like ebooks, services, or audio. But you can also sell physical products if you have a physical inventory. When you are creating your product it will ask whether you want to create a digital or physical product.
- Full funnel capabilities. Whether you have upsells, downsells or bump offers, ThriveCart lets you create it all. You can even connect to other products that you have created with a few clicks. If you don't want to go through doing a full upsell or downsell for your product , you can use the bump offer that shows right on the product landing page to keep it simple.
- Affiliate and JV capabilities. If you want to have other people sell your product for you and be able to pay them and provide all of the assets they will need and keep your affiliate program organized, ThriveCart has you covered. Setting up affiliate is super simple and dropping in your assets is even easier. You can choose with each product you create if you want to allow affiliates or not. You can also set your affiliate payout percentage or dollar amount at the product level too. If you have a service and only want certain people to sell it you can do so by just setting that particular person up in your account as an affiliate and selecting the product you want them to sell. You can also set to manually approve affiliates or automatically approve them. The same with affiliate payouts you can set the frequency to immediately to whatever timeframe you want. But ThriveCart doesn't stop there, if you want to do Joint Ventures with other's they actually provide a place to type up a contract and have it signed right in the platform.
- ThriveLearn. Last year ThriveCart rolled out their learning management system (LMS) Thrive Learn. With ThriveLearn you can start selling courses online and have people log in to take the course right from the platform. No need to join a monthly recurring LMS solution or have a developer custom build you a solution. For an upgrade fee you can get even more features that lets you fully use ThriveLearn. ThriveLearn also seamlessly integrates with ThriveCart, so if someone purchases your online product for a course you can tell it which ThriveLearn course and it will send out all log in information automatically.
“This sounds great Sam, but how much is this going to set me back monthly?” you may be asking. Well right now, at the time of this writing, they are offering a lifetime deal of $495. That means you only pay that amount once and get to use it forever plus any upgrades. Now some of the features like JV Contracts, Sales Tax functionality, business projections, subscription saver (dunning) custom domain, and client usage rights (have a client who you want to manage their products as well) you will need to upgrade to the Pro account which is a couple of hundred more, but still lifetime and well worth it.
When you factor in free solutions like WooCommerce which requires you to have WordPress and for some of the more advanced stuff you will need to get add-ons that certainly add up to a lot of monthly fees. Or solutions like Shopify which can be overkill if you just want to sell services. You are coming out on the low cost end of the stick for the ROI you will get from investing a one time fee.
And this leads me to this…
What makes this better than any other shopping cart? Well here are a few reasons:
- No recurring fees
- Can be used with any website or setup
- Easy to Use
- Customization – The Cart, Invoices, Customer Hub, etc. All can be customized to your brand, including colors and logo.
- Works with Stripe, PayPal, or Authorize.net
- Integrates with most major email marketing platforms
- Has several integrations with different membership sites including Kajabi.
I haven't even mentioned that they have been around for a long time and have a strong development team and continue to improve upon the product. There is a Facebook group where you can get help and see how other's are using the product. If you want to kick up your website even more you can use their other product ConvertBox. Click here to learn more about that and take advantage of another lifetime offer.
So if you are ready to have a high-converting shopping cart software that you can use anywhere then click the button below to get the lifetime offer.
*This post includes affiliate links and I do get a small commission if you do choose to buy the product(s).